Robert P. McLeod (P.L.C.)
Mr. McLeod is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Louisiana, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1970
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, 1970
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana, 1970
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1973
- Tulane University of New Orleans, J.D., 1970
- Catawba College, B.A., 1967
- Board Certified Family Law Specialist, Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization
- Selected one of the best litigation lawyers in America, The Best Lawyers in America, 1997-1998, 1999-2000, 2001-2002, 2003-2004
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
McLeod Verlander serves clients in Monroe and throughout northeast Louisiana.